I’m off camping this weekend, so my gaming will all be of the mobile variety. At one time that would have meant lugging the chunky DS with me, but these days I seem to get most of my mobile gaming from the Iphone. Heres the top 5 games that give me my mobile gaming fix.
- Espgaluda 2 – proper Shmup bullet-hell nonsense
- Kil.A.Ton – classic tanks game with powerups and online play
- Plants vs Zombies – an obvious one, but oh-so satisfying
- Beneath a Steal Sky – fiddly interface, but a classic point-and-click
- Denki Blocks! – random exclamation points aside, a great puzzler from the Dundee company
And for developers, heres a handy link to some tips for making money out of developping games for the Iphone/Ipod.